Let’s help you!
- Call: +971 52 943 5973
- A–07 Flamingo Villas UAE 4422.
Otho’s are a relentless hard working team, very open in communication and result oriented. The consultants have a very good network in the shipping industry.
Otho Global helped us in the processing of seaman books for our crew on an urgent basis and delivered in just one day as promised. The consultant was a great listener and had a keen eye for the requirement of KSA visa procedures.
The team at Otho Global were fantastic throughout every stage of the process. They made sure that I was always aware of the progress and kept updated throughout, and combined with their knowledge of the maritime sector, meant that the experience was of working with people who understood the market place and cared about both the people and the requirements rather than just trying to fill a role. I would certainly work with them again in the future.
Ezhil – Maritime Executive Maritime Executive
STCW stands for “Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping”. It is a worldwide convention that ensures a lateral standard of training is achieved across all countries in the world.
The courses offered are as followed:
- Security training for seafarers with Designated security duties
- Ship cook course according to maritime labor convection,2006
- Elementary first aid
- Personal survival techniques
- Personal safety & social responsibilities
- Fire prevention & Fire fighting
The following courses meets the requirements:
- The Competence standards given in Table A-VI/6-1 & Table A-VI/6-2of the section A of the STCW code.
- The Minimum requirement of rule 3.2, Standard A3.2and guideline B3.2 of the maritime labor Convention,2006.
- In Accordance with the IMO regulation VI/1,Section A-VI/1 Paragraph 2.1,Table A-VI/1-1, Table A-VI/1-2, Table A-VI/1-3 and Table A-VI/1-4 Of the STCW Convention and code 2010, Applicable to the issue of the certificate.
This course was developed in response to the demand for Standards of Training certification and Watchkeeping for seafarer shipping.
We offer the courses related to STCW form the following countries India, Nepal which also includes Gulf Cooperation Council Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman.
Today’s seafarer must have his skills in an increasingly complex and commercial shipping environment. The STCW regulations underline quality training and certification of sea personnel for safer ships. The shipboard automation, electronics and satellites has resulted in the demand for personnel of high caliber to man modern ships, a demand far outpacing supply. This makes the task of training institutions more exacting and precise.