Panama Seaman Book
Otho’s are a relentless hard working team, very open in communication and result oriented. The consultants have a very good network in the shipping industry.
Otho Global helped us in the processing of seaman books for our crew on an urgent basis and delivered in just one day as promised. The consultant was a great listener and had a keen eye for the requirement of KSA visa procedures.
The team at Otho Global were fantastic throughout every stage of the process. They made sure that I was always aware of the progress and kept updated throughout, and combined with their knowledge of the maritime sector, meant that the experience was of working with people who understood the market place and cared about both the people and the requirements rather than just trying to fill a role. I would certainly work with them again in the future.
Ezhil – Maritime Executive Maritime Executive
A Guide to Panama Ship Registry:
The Panama Ship Registry was established in 1917 by the law of 53. The Panama Ship Register permits a Panamanian organization to register a vessel. This will provide the vessel with protection as well as anonymity. Panama now holds the world’s biggest vessel registry. Liberia is the world’s second-largest registry, with just half the number of Panamanian ships.
When the Panamanians revolted with US help, the territory that became Panama was part of Colombia in 1903. The United States and Panama signed agreements in 1904 that permitted the US to construct and manage a canal through Panama.
Since 1925, the Panama Ship Registry has accepted ships belonging to both locals and foreigners as long as they meet local and international standards for navigation, population, prevention, and control, manning certification of seafarer’s and marine safety.
The Panama administration of the registry is the largest in the world, followed by Liberia, the Marshall Islands, Hong Kong and Singapore.
What our services offer?
Panama (Panamian) Seaman Book or Panama CDC book is authorized French seafarers, crew, workers, and officials permission to work aboard Panamanian-flagged vessels.
Our service offers to provide Panama CDC seaman book after the successful completion of STCW certification.
We offer crew officers navigational training which is authorized by the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
About Panama International Ship Registry:
Panama ship registry has become one of the fastest growing registries. We have come farway to maintain our excellency.
Our work time and management provides registering for vessels and selecting a resourced force and everything has its digital support.
Panama International Ship Registry and our goals are aiming high through prioirty service’s and quality commitment. If your wondering why I need to register my sea vessel under the flag of Panama and not any other?
We at Panama International Ship Registry provide the real business benifits and the operation to fit the cost effective services to our clients.
We offer a service including the CDC – Continuous Discharge Certificate, RCOP – Recognition of a certificate of proficiency. our fees are affordable and We have the calculations ready, No hidden charges. Easy digital payments. we offer the best to our clients.
Why should you trust PISR?
- The Registry is recognized to the world over due to the ability to quickly access information on vessels already registered e.g. owner, tonnage, value, etc.
- High level of experience and credibility with an excellent service and legal advice.
- Panama law firm, there are more than 20 immigration residency visas making relocation to Panama an economically viable option.
- Panama has an immigration visa which is unique by granting a fast track permanent residency for citizens from 48 countries considered “Friendly”.
- Our Panama lawyers are directly registered with the Panama Public Registry and can set up entities faster than most other providers.
- We have ongoing associations with English speaking Panama Certified Public Accountants (Panama CPA) and Panama Tax Attorneys and law firm.
- Focusing on continuous improvement, customer satisfaction and Handling visitors 24/7 at first step using custom built chatbots.
- Customer registration Services, includes Panama Ship registry and Panama (COC) - Certificate of Competency. (COE) - Certificate of Endorsement.
PSR sincerely, stands committed to world of maritime services and dedicated to our clients . Panama for example, offers the advantages of easier registration often online.
Panama Flag State Documentation
Panama CDC is a seaman book which is received for completion for certification courses for Panama CDC. There are following categories for crew:
- COE with CDC ( Officers )
- CDC ( Ratings )
- GMDSS Endorsement
- SSO Endorsement
- STSDSD Endorsement
- Watch Keeping with Endorsement
- Oil / Chemical / Gas Tanker Endorsement
- Ship's Cook with Endorsement
- COC RENEWAL
To avail this Panama CDC, clients have to present important documents required for the process. These documents include:
- Original Application form.
3. 6 – 3×3 cm color passport photo.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Regulation I/9) – Download
- Medical Examination Form.
- Required certifications and licenses depending on title.
- Course completed on personal survival techniques with certification proof.
- Prevention and basic firefighting skills.
- Basic first aid on the elementary level and personal safety and social responsibility certifications.
Qualification for ship registry:
You can register your vessel under our Panama flag and the specific requirements you need is to ease the work for smoother execution. we shall give out information associated with ship owners, ship managers, operators and charters, lending institutions.
As per the panama maritime law, the new legislation also grants incentives to individuals that register fleets, depending on gross tonnage, and vessel type.
The Panama Merchant Shipping Law (Law 57 of 6 August 2008) eased administrative and legal procedures. Panama Maritime Authority has adopted IMO Resolution MEPC.278(70) and provided guidance and instructions to ensure correct implementation of IMO Data Collection System.
Who can be an eligible owner?
Any foreign citizen can register the ship under Panama but has to be a qualified person. It can also be a foreign corporation and companies that are well established in any foreign jurisdiction under the laws of the jurisdiction. This service extends to Panama citizens and corporations without condition as well.
The vessels for registration is only by a qualified person, as mentioned above, and the vessel should be at least 14.3 meters length overall (LOA) is 366 meters and her width is 51 meters. Vessels are mostly over 20 years old are not eligible for registration unless a surveyor first inspects them.
As per the surveyor’s discretion, the ship registry administrator may waive the 20 years age restriction and the minimum length restriction and document or redocument as a vessel.
Panama ship registry has a name of its own and trusted by numerous people around the world. The dedicated customer service and high quality is provided by outstanding results due to their skills and experiences, at Panama ship registry and you can enjoy maritime benefits at the best offers and price like none other.
For Complete Package of STCW with CDC Call now